Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm in love...

Seriously I am totally in love with my kids right now. For some reason I am more aware than ever how fast they are growing and how someday they won't be so little. Since my last post was all about C, this post is all about Eden.
This is my girl.
Copy of IMG_0066ab
She is awesome!

She loves fashion and still calls her outfits "elefits". She names her "elefits"...this one is called "black girl".
IMG_6630

Eden is full of life. She is a ray of sunshine.
IMG_5732

I love how she writes her name.
IMG_6607
IMG_6608
Ever since Maya started writing in cursive, Eden has worked very hard to perfect her name in cursive.

She loves music, dancing and performing.
IMG_6581

She loves her baby brother. I'm pretty sure that her faith and her prayers alone would have brought Camden to us.
IMG_2142 
This is a paper Eden did at school. It is about Camden. This is what she wrote..."He plays with me. I love him. He is ceute. His skin is like chocolate.
IMG_6631 

She is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most generous kid you will ever meet.
IMG_9936

She tends to tattle and is always concerned with fairness. She is a bit put out that Camden prefers Maya over her.
28

She is quite sensitive and is very aware of those around her. At school her teacher's only concern is that Eden is too busy helping others that she doesn't get her own work done.
IMG_2900

She loves Maya and wants so badly to always have her approval.  Unfortunately, Maya isn't the best at appreciating her sister's admiration.
IMG_9928

I was the second child, I was the little sister. I know how it feels to be the tag along and not always wanted. I know how it feels to be looked over and not listened too. I like to think that because I am sensitive about it, I can help her. But sometimes there is just nothing you can do about being the middle child. I think Eden handles it better than I ever did.
DSC01205
Having Eden as my daughter is a dream come true.
SERIOUSLY! I love my girl.
Oh and just for fun my friend Lindsay is doing a give away go here to check it out!

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am soooooooooooooo glad you are lovin' them because I am so NOT lovin' mine! :) She is a complete doll face. You are blessed.

Kara said...

I totally relate to that little sister thing too. It really gets me going when the older kids tease the little one because that was me and I didn't like it then and I don't like watching it happen now!

Eden is a sweetheart!

the wrath of khandrea said...

great pictures!
isn't it fun when we have these moments of twoo-love? it's why we don't "forget them" at walmart.

Anonymous said...

i am child 2 as well. it's hard sometimes:). she is precious. i need to do more posts about where my kids are right now. because right now is precious time. thanks for the reminder jessica!

Jean McKendrick said...

She is a doll Jessica! The cursive writing is way impressive, isn't she in first grade??
Where are you going in FL?

calibosmom said...

She is such a beautiful little lady. Love those cheeks!

Nurse Graham said...

She is so cute. But she is so serious when she is in the classroom--I've been going in during the afternoons when I am there to help out in her class. It's during their writing time. One time they were writing about their favorite things. She wrote that her favorite thing was her house. I was trying to help her write down details for her paper. I asked, "What is your favorite thing about your house?" She said, "It makes me feel safe."

Jessica said...

Jane's all about the cursive name writing as well.

Those are all such beautiful pictures of her. Glad we get to hang out with her in real life!

♥Shally said...

I love that first picture of her!

The way she writes her name really is awesome- she has a lot of personality!

I also love when we get those moments of absolute love for our kids! Precious. :)

Ilene said...

I love the name Eden. She fits her name to a "T".

Love that black and white comforter. Do tell where you got it.

Lauren in GA said...

She is such a beautiful little girl, Jessica.

I love the cursive writing. I also love what you said about her faith and prayers alone would have brought Camden to your home.

That picture of her with the white bow looks like it belongs in a magazine!

Christie said...

I am head over heels in love with my kids right now, too. Those pics of your darling girl are fantastic. What a beauty.

kthom said...

Man she is darling...that picture with her and the white shirt and bow..... Isn't it fun to seriously adore your kids?!! CUTE CUTE CUTE

Rochelleht said...

I am DYING over how adorable her little paper was that she wrote for her little brother. That is a saver. LOVE it!!!