Monday, December 12, 2011

C is Three

This boy is three and it's breaking my heart a little tiny bit...


He had a little party with his play group a few days before his birthday. Having your birthday Thanksgiving weekend is tricky. He wanted a motorcycle party...



 On his birthday he got to have a family party.
This picture he is showing us how old he is...


These are the motorcycles he got from his sisters...



These are the Mr. Potato Heads he got from Grandma Kathy and Papa Ron...



C wanted to go to McDonald's for his birthday dessert and Papa Joe and Abuelita were able to join us...



C wanted a chocolate shake instead of cake so that is what he got...



I love this kid more than words can say. He completes our family, he completes me. He says the funniest things all the time. He loves people. He loves to be funny. He loves to dance and sing. He loves Buzz and Woody. He loves the movie Cars 2. He likes to draw faces. He likes to talk in different voices/accents. He makes me crazy most days but I wouldn't want it any other way. 

Happy Birthday to my little man!

6 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

Awesome! Time does go by too fast, but you seem to be doing a great job of enjoying every minute of the craziness that comes with raising kids. You are a good momma.

calibosmom said...

What a great kid! Wow, three years has flown by. Enjoy!

Jenny Erazo said...

Three years has passed quickly! Happy birthday to him:)

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. He's so big!! I so hear you on it breaking your heard a little tiny bit. John is breaking my heart and delighting me all at the same time.

I love that Camden tells says such funny things. That is the best.

♥Shally said...

THREE?!!!??

No way.

Time flies. :(

Melissa-Mc said...

Happy Birthday, C! Hold on tight. The next 3 years will go even faster.