Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AHHHHHHHHH!



This picture is a perfect representation of how I am feeling right now...

The past month has been nuts and I still have one more crazy week before I can take a breath. Here's a little peek into my life right now...

dance recital costumes to make


the past four weekends I have been gone or hosting family






my kitchen cabinets are almost done

This is the glass that has been ordered to go into four of my cabinets


cleaning out garage


getting stuff ready for the city garage sale Saturday


field trips to chaperone




27 nursery kiddos and 8 teachers to be in charge of each Sunday


piano recital practice and performance


tutoring three kids


trying to get the Arizona house done and rented out


baseboards in bathroom


laundry room prep before installing tile in there


finishing my friends salon makeover

Before



After



getting my book in a good place once and for all


filling orders for my book (WHOO HOO!)


attending and celebrating holidays, birthdays, baptisms and temple ordinances








helping Maya with crazy hard fifth grade assignments


going to Eden's play





getting kids to and from, gymnastics, dance, piano and activity days


planning anniversary and father's day festivities


oh and the regular fun stuff, laundry, cleaning (very minimal these days), cooking (sort of), and cleaning up messes like this...make sure you are using DISHWASHER soap vs. DISH soap.



Honestly, Life. Is. Crazy! I know I am not the only one drowning in the busy-ness of life these days. I keep thinking things will slow down, but they don't.

In fact I have no business working on this post right now...I have to go finish some costumes so I can cross that off my list!

*Gotta love this one hit wonder circa 1989...it was one of my favorites!

9 comments:

♥Shally said...

I have no idea how you do it all!! But you do-- and you do it well. :)

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

way to be SuperMom!!

calibosmom said...

I hear ya sista! June is nuts! Good thing summer is coming! I can't wait to see the kitchen!

Jess said...

Whoa, baby!!! I thought I was busy.....thanks for makin it to the birthday celebration...I feel special:)

Cami said...

Always remember who gave you the gift of bubbles...want me to do your shopping anytime soon?

Lauren in GA said...

You are amazing, girlie. I truly mean that!!

The salon makeover is so, so, beautiful. I love the more muted look.

Note to self: make sure that I use Dishwasher soap. (I guess you got a clean floor out of that, right?)

Ashley C said...

Yikes! You definitely have a lot on your plate. You can drop Camden off anytime if you ever need a break, or time to get things done.

Rachel said...

Why is it that the last month of school is when EVERYTHING is scheduled!!? It drives me crazy! The dance costumes are really cute by the way. Erin showed them to me. You did a great job on Karen's salon! It looks great. Yay for your book and I can't wait to see your cabinets all done! Hopefully your life will slow down a little in a week:)

Rochelleht said...

Wow, you really are amazing! I'm in awe.

As I sit on my rear and do... nothing.