Friday, September 30, 2011

Bush Concert

Aric is a huge Bush fan...me, well, I don't mind them. I love a good live show so when Aric told me he wanted to get tickets I was happy to be his date.



The opening band was Dead Sara, who I actually LOVED! They might have been my favorite part of the night...



Here are some fun pictures of the show...it was a pretty small venue so we were way close.






This is hands down the best picture I have ever taken at a concert...



There were some interesting people at that show. I was worried about being old, but we were far from being the old ones there. I should have taken more pictures of the characters we saw...

Who does this??? Tattooed eyes on the back of a bald head!?



Still trying to figure out who was with who....



Actually, the very best part of the night was that I caught the drumstick that the Dead Sara drummer tossed out to the crowd. See, I am still cool.

6 comments:

calibosmom said...

I love nights like this. Looks like a fun one!

Mrs Ana said...

Love concerts and this looks like a fun one! By the way, I would totally tatooed eyes in the back of my bald head just to prove to my kids that I wasn't lying when I said "I have eyes in the back of my head".

Lauren in GA said...

I had no doubt that you are cool. That is really neat that you caught the drumstick.

The eyeballs on the back of the head are wild. The crease at the base of his scalp kind of looks like a mouth.

That is a great picture you got of Gavin Rossdale. (Are you proud that I didn't call him Mr. Gwen Stefani?) ☺

Rochelleht said...

Wow you are cool. Way cooler than me. I can't even imagine doing that.

I sent an email to the other Jessica and told her to forward it to you? Did you get it? I can't find your email anywhere. If you didn't get it, email me and let me know and I'll resend.

Rachel said...

I think Aric should shave his head and tattoo the eyes! I really think that is a look that would work for him:) I love Bush and I am kind of jealous I have to say. Looks like you guys were so close! Look at you just spoiling your husband with concerts and surprise weekend trips!

Anonymous said...

Saw Bush and Seether in concert in Rochester, MN last night. They put on a great show. Seether did a set of all their biggest hits and the newer "Country Song". Just go my bush tickets to attend them alive nd mix of older hits and a few from their new album.

I hear they are heading to Omaha for a concert tonight. I recommend seeing it if you like their music. It was a blast!