Monday, September 26, 2011

Utah-Part 3...Gateway and Boondocks


Sorry this must be getting old for my faithful readers but I must get it all documented.

One day Ames and I took the kiddos...minus Aidan, he was at school, so sad...to Gateway for some shopping and water  playing.



Camden and Jack were hilarious to watch.






It was such a fun way to spend the afternoon!




 I love this picture of my kiddies...



BOoNDocKs...
Another super fun way to spend an afternoon.


This is pretty much the only time Camden held his golf club.


This what he looked like the rest of golfing because he threw two balls in the water...


This is Mike rescuing Aric from falling in the water while he was trying to get one of Camden's balls...



I think the adults had more fun than the kids. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Amy getting a hole in one. Her reaction was priceless...fist pumping, knee jumping awesomeness.








Then the kids enjoyed some racing on the race track...









Aric and Mike took the little guys around the track but really it was all about them...





After the race track we took the kids in for some arcade fun...



Our favorite game was the jump rope one. Everyone took a shot at it... 





Even Amy and I tried it...




Maya won the Jumping Jackpot!



This picture just cracks me up...


This picture is hilarious too...Ames is a little disgusted by this game.



We really wanted this day to about the kids, but honestly it was a fun afternoon for everyone.

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

It looks like so much fun. I love that picture of Camden. He is even cute when he is unhappy.

I agree...that picture of your three kiddos in swimsuits is great. ☺

Melissa-Mc said...

It looks like so much fun. Score for Maya!

Cami said...

I love the trip updates since we don't see each other anymore at least I know what you have been up to

Lindsey said...

That was one big slew of pics girl!