Thursday, November 3, 2011

HaLLoWeeN!

OuR FuN HaLLoWeeN...



FirSt We PaR-Tay'd.

First at our ward (congregation) party...



I absolutely love it when my friends dress up! Unfortunately, I have been known to be the only adult dressed up for Halloween parties...LAME!




Me and Anders. One of my Nursery buddies...I love him so! He calls me "Mister A" instead of "Sister A".


I love this picture of me and Seth. Seth is my little boyfriend. We have been together pretty much since he was a baby. Aric isn't threatened by him, but he does get a little jealous when Seth gets handsy with his hugs.


Eden with her buddy Maci...they are "punky" witches.



This is my all time favorite Halloween game! I do it every year as part of the kids classroom parties.



There was a bounce house at the party, so C didn't last long in his robot costume...



Here's Maya with her friend Elise.



And here is M with her most amazing Sunday School teacher Sister Jeppson. Seriously, every child needs a teacher like her in their life at least once. Maya absolutely adores her!



AnD We pArtIed SomE  MoRe at a HaLloWeen DanCe...

Aric dressed up as Jean Finkel from the "more cowbell" skit on Saturday Night Live. I was one of Charlie's Angels...Kate Jackson to be exact.



Jaquelin Smith and I were waiting and waiting for Farrah to show up. She had a sick baby so Darth Vader stood in for her during our photo op.



Thankfully she did show up so we could be a complete costume. Until she showed up, people thought that I was a Relief Society president circa 1982 and they thought Jessica R didn't even dress up. We needed Melissa to pull it off.



We had to get a picture of the three Jessica's. It is still so weird to me to have two friends with my name, when my whole life I never met anyone my age with my name until five years ago.



I know, I know, the pose is so overdone but I had to include this picture with Randi. She and her husband hosted our super fun dance party. We danced for 2+ hours! There are no pictures of the dancing but it was pretty much awesome...I only sat out three songs and that was only so that I could make more punch!




 CaRVing PumPkiNs...
(one of my least favorite things of ALL time to do)









 EdeN's ClaSS ParTy...



Oh how I love being the room mom! This is my seventh year...seriously, I just can't say "NO!"




DiNNer WitH tHe HaLLs...

 Rachel made a delicious dinner in a pumpkin and homemade rolls to die for!




Then off to Trick or Treating...



This picture of Beckett is hilarious so I had to throw it in here...


Camden was impossible. He could hardly walk up and down stairs in his costume and he had this crazy desire to go to the scary houses, but once we got close to the scary houses he would scream and freak out. It was cold, not bitter cold but cold enough for me to be done after fifteen minutes but we went strong for two hours...A took C home after an hour.



Last but not least, the kids sorted through their candy and got to keep 30 pieces and then they donated the rest to a local dentist where they got nine bucks to split for turning it in. Pretty Awesome~

It was a fun year. I am glad we lived it up, and I am SO glad it is over.

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my GOSH, LADY! YOU ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!

I loved reading all about it. I love the Charlies Angels so much. I had to laugh about people thinking you looked like a Relief Society President circa 1982. I also got a good laugh at Ryan standing in as the Darth Angel.

Camden's costume is totally cracking me up. It looks great. I love all the detail you put in.

Your witch skirt is really cool. I like the orange material.

Dave and Ash said...

First off, is Aric wearing your pants? How slender of him.

Second, if he thinks I look disgusted in my pumpkin picture, he should look who is talking. :)

Third, you guys look fancy and like you had fun.

Jess said...

Love being a Jess with ya! Great photos, loving your new camera :)

Rochelleht said...

Wow, you know how to party, girl. I love how Maya and Jane dressed the same!! And really, this is what a nice mom you are. I HATE carving pumkpins, so we don't. I'm lucky though- my kids hate it too. They don't even want to do it.

Melissa-Mc said...

Cute costumes for everyone. If I lived near you, I would have been Cheryl Ladd.

Rachel said...

Ok I look like a freak in that picture! Oh well. What a fun and exhausting month! I can't believe you have done the halloween party for 7 years!