Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Micah!

Aric has only one sibling, a younger brother...Micah. There is no way I could get away with not doing a tribute. So here's to Micah Tom...(aka Pup) on his twenty-seventh birthday...

Alot of people who know Micah, think of him as "Micah the Marine". Aric and I are incredibly proud of Micah for his service in the US Marine Corp. And we are so very grateful that he came home safe and sound after three tours in Iraq. Marines are known for their courage, loyalty and strength. Micah definitely has these characteristics...but he is so much more than a Marine. This is the Micah we know...


Little Brother Micah


Gentle with Kitties Micah

Afraid of card board bears Micah


Always being the jokester, Micah


Sweet with his nieces, Uncle Micah


Adores his sister-in-law, Micah
Loves his wifey, Sleezy Sara, Micah
and
Loving Step-dad to Kale and Karter, Micah
He is also a son, a grandson, a nephew, a cousin and a friend...we are all so blessed to have him in our lives...Happy Birthday! We love you Micah!

10 comments:

Erin said...

What a great tribute. I especially like how you call his wife Sleezy. LOL!! I'm guessing there's a story behind that one??? :)

Those are some muy awesome pics. I especially like the nice to kitties picture--too cute.

Penny said...

Love the picture of the two of you trying to claw eachother's thoats! And LOVE your black dress-you look very cute!

Melissa-Mc said...

I love the pictures in their costumes. Many days my son will be wearing a superman costume. it makes us feel safe.

mahina said...

that was very sweet! it is fun that you had so many pictures from different stages in his life to share!

Monica Kay said...

haha...sleezy sara...i LOVE it! oh Ron kills me...

sooo....i went to dinner with Kathleen's family for her graduation and while we were eating her mom said that i should come down to scotsdale this summer and live in their house, rent-free (conditional on me taking care of the dog) and then just work a few days a week babysitting/nannying and make like $20 an hour...minimum.

whaddya think?

Lauren in GA said...

Such a great post! I love pictures of the two of you trying to kill each other...


I LOVE your side bar quotes! Your girls are so cute!

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

Gotta LURVE a man in uniform!

Thanks to your family for protecting my country and family

Meghann said...

Aric- LOVE the hot pink pajamas with the feet attached, so, so, cute.

AMY said...

Now I understand why Aric wants to dress my boys in pink clothing and make them dance like girls.

Nice pink pj's, Aric.

PS Happy Birthdday, Micah. What a cute family.

Lauren in GA said...

I just had to come back and tell you how shiny and beautiful your hair looks in the pictures where you are trying to claw your brother-in-law to death. Way to go for the jugular, there missy ;)