Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello....Jerry.

On Thursday night we saw Jerry Seinfeld with our good friends the Sampsons.


Here are Mike and Aric...aren't they cute little twinners. They didn't even mean to match.


Here's me and Amy. This picture doesn't do us justice. We blame the photographer.


My stinkin' skirt kept flying up in the wind, so I had to do a Marilyn pose on the grate.


Here are a series of ridiculous pictures of us trying to take a picture by ourselves. Normally we would have just asked someone sitting next to us to take it. Unfortunately I sat next to an old guy who had his arms folded the whole time and certainly didn't exude any I-wouldn't-mind-taking-your-picture vibe. He hardly laughed through the whole show. And Aric sat next to a guy who was very engrossed in the magazine he was reading and besides that he had on way too short of shorts. So this is what resulted of our trying by ourselves...




Finally I was the brave one that asked some decent people behind us to take a picture.


Doesn't it look like Aric and Mike are on a double date with me and Amy?...

It was a great show. He had Tom Poppa open for him. I seriously cried from laughing so hard. My abs are still sore. Afterwards we enjoyed shakes and fries at Red Robin. Our waitress had the highest voice ever anyways...it was a fabulous way to spend the evening.

Oh and by the way...I must apologize for my lack in posting. It is definitely not for lack of things to post. We've been in Oregon and I have been kid free for the past three days so I have been using my time most wisely....cleaning and organizing...and reading. More on that later. Oh and this song is for my brother Eric, he requested some Buble on my playlist...are you happy now Rico?

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am slow... are you in Oregon WITHOUT your kids? What on earth are you cleaning and organizing if you are in Oregon??? :)My husband and I want to see Jerry. Was it worth the $$$?

jessica said...

We were in Oregon and left our kids there. I will be picking them up tomorrow.

This was the second time we've seen Jerry Seinfeld and it was definitely worth the money the first time. He was equally as funny but if you've seen him once....we probably won't go again.

Melissa-Mc said...

I'm glad you had a good time.

Love the Marilyn pose!

The Hansen Clan said...

It sounds and looks like it was a blast. But I think I would start to worry about who is on a date with who... next time you and Amy need to coordinate too :)

AMY said...

Wow! Such great pics :) I'm glad you took me on that date. I had a great time.

Erin said...

How fun! I love good standup comedy!! And, yes, the hubbies totally look like they are on a date. :)

Meghann said...

I read your earlier comment and it made me feel good, knowing that seeing Seinfeld once is plenty. We were torn about seeing him again. So thanks for the reassurance. Sounds like you guys still had a blast though!

Ilene said...

You KNOW they planned the outfit coordination.

And you KNOW you have the most adorable espidrille (sp?) shoes on.

No pictures would ever do you cute girls justice.

calibosmom said...

What a blast! Love, love, love your shoes!!!

Melissa said...

happy to see that you guys had a good time

Cynthia said...

do you get cuter in the summer or what? :)

i must hate you now because you saw jerry seinfeld and i didn't. i did, however, read the article in the local paper when he came to SLC and then I hated myself for not going. So I quickly looked up ticket prices in Vegas and they were only $180 each at Caesar's Palace. Pass.

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Those photos are great and you guys really looked like you had a fabulous evening (despite how sour the people sitting next to you were).
You can tell that you're all really great friends and it's great that you can all muck around as a group and really enjoy yourselves - mostly act like big kids before you have to go back home and be the responsible adult again...

Lauren in GA said...

I agree...it does kind of look like Mike and Aric are on a date ;)

All of you look great! You are so, so cute!