The rules are as follows...You must take ten pictures of the following things right away without straightening or cleaning. And then tag five other lucky souls.
Totally scary! But here it goes...
1. The fridge. For some reason it doesn't look that bad, or maybe it does...depends on if you like mystery containers and limp lettuce that you can't see. Actually if you look closely you can see my famous green bags from my HSN post.
2. The closet. Umm... Aric's office is in our closet because I'd rather loose closet space than a whole room. Don't even feel bad for him, he has a window for crying out loud! The only bad part is that I have to rotate my clothes and shoes out every season. I store them under my bed in storage bins.
3. The kitchen sink. I totally took this picture right away because I knew it didn't look too bad.
4. The toilet. It's usually clean, but only because I have girls and the only boy in this house does not want to face the serious consequences of peeing all over my seats.
5. Favorite shoes. These are my new shoes. I just got them for my friends wedding. I have been looking for months for the perfect white patent leather summer heels and I finally found them! Thank you Macy's shoe lady who let me in on the secret that they would 25 bucks cheaper if I bought them the next day!
6. Favorite Room. So I kinda broke the rules on this one. I had to make the costumes for Eden's recital and they had consumed my front room and kitchen. Once I bagged them and gave them to the girls I took another picture. I love this room because it's the first thing people see when they walk into my home and it represents us well. The colors, the art, the decorations...It is also usually the cleanest room in my house. That's really why it's my favorite.
7. What my kids are doing right now. Playing in the basement with Barbies, I'm not sure why...they haven't played with them for months. But they are getting along and that is all that really matters.
8. Laundry. Here it is. As real as it gets.
9. Self-Portrait. Me talking on the phone to Amy. I'm only dressed semi-nice because I went to the temple. I am not good at taking self-portraits...so cheesy.
10. Dream Vacation. Any vacation with Aric, without kids, is a dream vacation. This was our most recent, we went to Maui and it was FABULOUS!!!!!