Things have been crazy...but that is normal for us. I'm not writing to complain, I'm just explaining why I can't post as often as I'd like. I have a few more priorities these days like:
- Three kids who need to eat, take showers/baths, and have clean clothes to wear.
- Calling attorneys and waiting for a dishonest adoption agency to accept an offer that is way more than they deserve
- Finding a social worker so I can schedule our post placement interviews.
- Kindergarten and Third grade homework
- Arranging for a quick trip to Utah to pick up our car that we thought we had sold...so if you know anyone who is looking to buy a Suzuki XL7 let me know.
- Going through hundreds of pictures so that I can make a video for my cousin Manuel's baptism.
- Getting la familia ready for the trip to Manuel's baptism.
So that is why this is a quick post...I hope you enjoy these pictures of Camden, I took them the other day after his bath. They are so freakin' adorable I had to share.
Isn't he so cute! I love my baby!