This is Aric, my husband.5 things Aric loves to do...
1. Play PS2 Football. We have strict rules about his playing so it doesn't happen as often as he would like.
2. Play football with his friends even when it's like 10 degrees outside. In fact he is playing right now, at least it's indoors tonight.
4. Go to concerts. We both love to do this, if only we had the same taste in music.
5. Go out on dates with me.
5 things on his "to do" list...
Aric doesn't have a "to do" list for himself, but I have one for him.
1. Hang up Christmas lights.
2. Clean the master bathroom.
3. Bring his clean shirts up from the laundry room and hang them nicely in the closet.
4. Clean up his desk.
5. Finish cleaning up the garage...it's almost done!
5 of his favorite foods...
1. Spaghetti, but the girls and I don't like it so he makes it for himself.
2. Steak....medium please.
3. Crem Brule...another thing I don't make, thank heaven's we have a friend that does. (Ashley)
4. Cocoa Puffs.
5. BBQ Ribs. He got the secret recipe from my step dad, Joe, and then he and his buddy, Mike, have perfected the cooking process.
5 things people don't know about him...
1. He knows every stat, on every player, in every sport. It's pretty amazing.
2. He likes to create recipes. He makes a mean tomato soup.
3. He has an addiction to neck ties.
4. He has a collection of silly t-shirts that is worthy of its own post.
5. Mullets make him laugh...especially little kid mullets.
5 things he doesn't like....
1. When people say they are going to do something then don't follow through.
2. Cleaning bathrooms...basically any household chore.
3. Putting up Christmas lights. Heights.
4. When men get hair plugs.
5. the Indigo Girls music...it brings out the worst in him.
So there you have it. I changed the format a little to make sure I highlighted who Aric really is.