Top 11 Memories of Thanksgiving 2010
11. No Traditional Turkey. Nope. Monica found a turkey and dumpling stew so we (meaning I made the stew and Monz made the dumplings). It turned out pretty good for a couple of amateurs.
10. No Cable. No Satellite. No Football. This was tragic. I'm not sure if Aric will ever truly recover from that depravation.
9. Celebrating C's birthday with the cousins and Papa Joe.
8. More desserts than side dishes. Ben made two cheese cakes, I made a batch of cupcakes and a pie
(by pie I mean putting one of Marie Calendars in the oven)
7. Going to Ammon's flooded dorm.
6. Driving around BYU campus to show the girls my old stomping grounds.
5. Thirty minutes under the sink taking apart the disposal and pipes to unclog them thanks to Aric's thorough potato peeling job.
4. Leah meeting Camden for the first time.
3. Ben getting three newspapers so that there were plenty of adds to go around.
2. Putting my arms around the loved ones who have a big chunk of my heart.
1. Aric lovingly pointing out that I was the oldest one there and that I am the "maternal" presence. Seriously, I totally didn't need that pointed out...and heaven help us all if I am the one in charge!